Skip to Content
Raffle Contest Rules
- Eligibility: The Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle is open to legal residents of The United States who register. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This Colorado Raffle is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Little Bugz Boutique's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle.
- Sponsorship. The sponsor is Little Bugz Boutique (“Sponsor”), located at 16788 W 65th Cir, Arvada CO, 80007. Sponsor will conduct the Christmas Raffle substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Christmas Raffle, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Christmas Raffle the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle.
- Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle Entry Period: This promotion begins on November 11, 2022 at 8:00a MST and ends on November 25 2022 at 8:00a MST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Christmas Raffle, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle by following the Little Bugz Boutique Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083140728352. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Christmas Raffle requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion. NOTE: you may want to incorporate additional details here based on other rules for your giveaway or contest. If participants may only enter once, specify that here. If there are bonus entries, you may want to mention how the entrant qualifies for those and any limitations on them, etc. Mention any and all limitations on entries. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Christmas Raffle at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle (the “Winner”) will receive either a $100 gift card to Little Bugz Boutique or two tickets to the Denver West Stock Show Pro Rodeo Semi-Finals 2 on Saturday January 21, 2023. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by phone within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Christmas Raffle, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration. NOTE: if you're conducting a contest based on participants submitting photos, writing, or other work, you may want to consider adding language about how entries must be original work and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. You could also include the consequences for entries that infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others (disqualification of the participant) and any claims that arise as a result of infringement (“You shall defend or settle against such claims at your sole expense, and You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from any suit, etc.)
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Christmas Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Little Bugz Boutique Christmas Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Christmas Raffle constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Christmas Raffle and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Christmas Raffle IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND COLORADO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Christmas Raffle, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Christmas Raffle). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Little Bugz Boutique, 16788 W 65th Cir, Arvada CO, 80007. Requests must be postmarked no later than December 1, 2022.
- The Christmas Raffle hosted by Little Bugz Boutique is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with the Colorado Christmas Gift Show or the Denver Convention Center.